Manufacturing LIVE Digital
This year, Manufacturing Digital LIVE is highlighting the innovators changing the industry. Brought to you by BizClik, Manufacturing Digital LIVE is streaming to global virtual audiences on the 6th of December 2023, this exclusive virtual event delves into the future of Manufacturing.
With an impressive lineup of expert keynote speakers, interactive fireside chats, and panel discussions, this event offers a crucial exploration into the disruptive forces shaping the industry.
The 5 Key Pillars of Manufacturing Digital LIVE
- Factory of the Future
Join Manufacturing Digital LIVE to explore cutting-edge technologies shaping manufacturing. Discover the factory of the future with AI, IoT, automation, and robotics redefining industry standards for efficiency, productivity, and sustainability.
Discover sustainable manufacturing and the importance of ESG at Manufacturing Digital LIVE. Explore carbon reduction, renewable energy, and industry insights for a greener, more sustainable future in the manufacturing industry.
- Digital Manufacturing
Explore Digital Manufacturing at Manufacturing Digital LIVE. Revolutionize the industry with IoT, cloud computing, AI, and data analytics. Optimize production processes and streamline workflows for efficiency and cost savings.
- Tech & AI
Discover the technology and AI in manufacturing sweet spot at Manufacturing Digital LIVE. Explore advancements in automation, robotics, machine learning, and data analytics. Gain insights, explore case studies, and stay ahead.
- Women in Manufacturing
Celebrate women in manufacturing at Manufacturing Digital LIVE. Hear from influential leaders and their contributions to this industry. Gain insights into their unique perspectives and skills, and discuss diversity and mentorship for an inclusive future.
View the full agenda here
5 Reasons Why Manufacturing Digital LIVE is a must attend?
- At Manufacturing Digital LIVE, you'll have the opportunity to network with leaders from the world's largest companies.
- Forge new business connections with potential future partners with hundreds of Manufacturing leaders.
- Be inspired and motivated by individuals who are passionate about Manufacturing.
- Seek Collaboration opportunities on projects, initiatives, or research endeavours.
- Gain Personal and Professional Development with a range of workshops and captivating speaker sessions.
Find out more about our virtual platform here