The National Healthcare CFO Summit
We are excited to announce that the National Healthcare CFO Summit returns!
Leading Healthcare Chief Financial Officers representing Americas Foremost Hospitals and Healthcare Institutions and innovative Sponsors from around the globe gather on 21-23 May 2023 at the premium Fairmont Grand Del Mar, San Diego, CA, US.
The Summit provides a highly focused and interactive atmosphere to address and gain solutions specific to the core concerns of individual attendees.
The National Healthcare CFO Summit provides a platform that helps America’s senior level healthcare finance executives evaluate and partner with relevant suppliers and service providers, while we connect innovative healthcare facilities with these senior healthcare finance strategists. This includes event meals, cocktail receptions and one-on-one business meetings.
The summit’s content is aligned with key healthcare financial challenges and interests, relevant market developments, and practical and progressive ideas and strategies adopted by successful pioneers.
Key Topics for 2023
- Navigating The No Surprises Act Evolution - What to expect from the recent changes
- Tackling Epic Concerns - Levelling the playing field for new entrants
Impactful Revenue Cycle Management Trends - Significantly generating cash flow
- Effective Payer and Provider Collaborations- Re-establishing payer-provider partnerships
- Digitally Transforming Better Outcomes - Technologically enhancing patient engagement
- Employee Safety in The Workplace- Physical and psychological protection for healthcare workers