The National Healthcare CMO Summit
The National Healthcare CMO Summit is the most exclusive meeting point for Chief Medical Officers Representing Americas Healthcare Organizations and Innovative Sponsors.
The Summit is an invitation-only, premium Summit effectively uniting industry leaders in an exclusive networking environment on 23 - 24 February 2023 at the exquisite Four Seasons Resort and Club Dallas at Las Colinas, Dallas, TX, US.
Delegates that have attended in the past include:
- Chief Academic Officer - Ascension Wisconsin
- Chief Medical Officer - Denver Health
- Chief Medical Officer - Piedmont Atlanta Hospital
- Chief Medical Officer & Vice President - Baptist Health Richmond
- Medical Director, Critical Care & ECMO; Chair, System Critical Care Operations & Quality Committee - Wellstar Health System and Kennestone Regional Medical Center
- Chief Medical Information Officer – UPMC
- Chief Medical Director - Yale New Haven Health System
- Chief Medical Officer & VP Medical Affairs - SSM Health
- Chief Medical Officer - Cook County Health
Format: Face to face, qualified business meetings with our family offices: pre-vetted, pre-scheduled, mutually agreed upon one-one meetings. Our clients have worked with us through this format for over 20 years because of the efficiency it creates for them in finding highly qualified Solution Providers.