The July Edition Of Healthcare Global Is Now Live!
In the July Edition of Healthcare Global we consider how professional social networking can help busy healthcare managers make the right recruitment decisions. Furthermore, by using professional online tools, HR managers can make smarter employment decisions and attract and retain the right staff for the job.
Also in this Edition we discuss how poor security in the pharmaceutical supply chain can lead to counterfeit drugs working their way into the system. Healthcare Global takes a look at how track and trace technology can prevent fake and potentially very harmful drugs reaching patients.
We also focus specifically on the US and its healthcare system by taking an inside look at the top medical insurance providers in the country. On top of that we also tackle to taboo subject of overweight healthcare employees and ways health execs can tackle the issue effectively and sympathetically.
- Human Genome: The Future Of Biotechnology In Medicine
- Measured Movement: Pharmaceuticals & Control
- The Stigma Of Overweight Healthcare Professionals
- Businessfriend Makes Healthcare Recruitment More Efficient
- Top 10 Medical Insurance Providers In America
I hope you enjoy the issue!
Editor, Healthcare Global