Leading global medical technology, pharmaceutical diagnostics, and digital solutions innovator GE HealthCare works to advance personalised, connected, and compassionate care, while simplifying the patient’s journey across the care pathway
Originally part of General Electric, a company leading global innovation for over 120 years, the company split off in 2023 and is headquartered in Chicago, US.
As part of its commitment to deliver long-term growth and drive transformational change to support the overall healthcare delivery in the Middle East, Northeast Africa and Turkey (MENEAT) region, GE HealthCare is further advancing its pioneering technology at Arab Health 2024, where the company has launched 19 new products to define the future of healthcare.
“As an industry-defining innovator, GE HealthCare is a trusted partner in the MENEAT region and has more than 50 years of legacy in driving progress and bringing next-generation technologies to address the region’s diverse healthcare needs,” says Hady El Khoury, Regional General Manager MENEAT for GE HealthCare.
“Leveraging deep learning solutions will be critical as more countries shift to a future-ready healthcare ecosystem to promote precise, connected, and compassionate care. Imaging plays a vital role in healthcare diagnosis and delivery, and through collaborations with local and regional providers, our growing portfolio of over 19 new product innovations powered by AI will help revamp existing hospital practices and accelerate diagnostics and treatment in the MENEAT.”
Having spent nearly 20 years at GE HealthCare, El Khoury has worked across many areas of the business including as Head of Commercial Operations for Eastern and African Growth Markets, Chief Operating Officer for EMEA Services and President for MENEAT.
Defining the future of healthcare
The new imaging, ultrasound, and patient care solutions brought to the market by GE HealthCare are designed to better inform clinical decision-making and improve patient outcomes. The new products aim to cover a wide range of solutions, in support of GE HealthCare’s pursuit of healthcare access and equity.
Among the new product offerings are:
- Omni Legend: As PET/CT continues to grow into clinical areas outside of oncology, the need for a PET/CT solution that makes the power and possibility of digital detection more ubiquitous and accessible becomes increasingly more important. The high-resolution images and exceptional image quality of Omni Legend delivers vast improvements to the entire PET/CT scanning process as it enables exemplary diagnostic confidence with a collection of intuitive workflow solutions enhanced by AI.
- Signa Champion: Designed to create unparalleled access to exceptional diagnostic precision and uncompromised comfort for every patient, everywhere, SIGNA Champion democratises advanced AI and innovative features to help enable faster and more precise MRI scans. With its highly scalable platform, SIGNA Champion is designed to support broader affordability, configurability, and upgradability to support services expansion for health systems.
- Portrait VSM: GE HealthCare’s Portrait VSM (vital signs monitor) is built with innovative and future-focused capabilities to deliver clinical excellence and workflow efficiencies for the next era of healthcare. Automated workflow and customization options simplify patient admissions, routine spot checks and observations, empowering clinicians to make quick, informed decisions that may lead to better patient outcomes.
- Vscan Air: The Vscan Air SL handheld wireless ultrasound imaging system is designed for use in rapid cardiac and vascular assessments to accelerate diagnoses and treatment decisions. The device features the company’s proprietary SignalMax and XDclear imaging performance technology which enables high levels of penetration, resolution, and sensitivity with a single crystal transducer technology.
By launching the innovations at Arab Health 2024, GE HealthCare will showcase to more than 3,450 exhibitors and over 110,000 healthcare professionals from 180 countries at the Dubai World Trade Centre.
Healthcare Digital is a BizClik brand
- Flo Sets New Standards for Data Protection in Health TechTechnology & AI
- Dexcom’s €300m European Diabetes Technology DevelopmentMedical Devices & Pharma
- Kearney Calls for Improved Gender Equity in HealthcareMedical Devices & Pharma
- Johnson & Johnson: 138 Years of Pioneering HealthcareMedical Devices & Pharma