The UAE is set to launch its first Medical Sector Summit, based on AI
The United Arab Emirates has announced that it is set to launch its first International Artificial Intelligence in the Medical Sector Summit this year.
The region is placing significant investment in its drive to become one of the top destinations for healthcare worldwide. With an increased awareness of how technology will play a key part in the industry’s transformation, the Summit will bring together experts, specialists and significant figures to discuss how the field will benefit from such developments, both at a national and international level.
- Optimising the care pathway – A vision of connected healthcare delivery
- AR, VR healthcare market to reach $3bn by 2023
- Fitbit acquires clinical coaching platform Twine Health
Held under the patronage of HH Sheikh bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Deputy Chairman of Abu Dhabi Executive Council, The Abu Dhabi Health Services Company (SEHA) is set to organise the Summit for the second half of the year, which will see the development of new digital solutions.
Dr. Matar Al Darmaki, CEO, Abu Dhabi Health Services Company (SEHA) said, “The Summit on artificial intelligence in the medical sector represents a strong push towards improving the quality and efficiency of the UAE health sector, to provide the best international medical practices and ideal healthcare for Emiratis and expatriate residents, as well as enhancing Abu Dhabi’s reputation as a global hub in the health sector.
“We are also confident of the positive impact resulting from adopting artificial intelligence in medical practices and meeting the growing needs of Abu Dhabi,” he added.
- A new perspective on autism support with modern technologyTechnology & AI
- The future of healthcare: new technologies, IoT & moreTechnology & AI
- Limbic: AI research, LLMs & the impact on mental healthcareTechnology & AI
- Delivering the right tech solutions to healthcare facilitiesTechnology & AI